ValueError: Must stream updates to all existing columns (missing: index)

Live data streaming gives this error. And the new data has exactly same columns as the original source.
And the code seems pretty clear, where am I doing wrong?, see the update function code below.

2020-06-08 19:11:36,690 Error thrown from periodic callback:
2020-06-08 19:11:36,691 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tornado/gen.py", line 501, in callback
    result_list.append(f.result())
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tornado/gen.py", line 748, in run
    yielded = self.gen.send(value)
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/server/session.py", line 70, in _needs_document_lock_wrapper
    result = yield yield_for_all_futures(func(self, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/server/session.py", line 191, in with_document_locked
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/document/document.py", line 1127, in wrapper
    return doc._with_self_as_curdoc(invoke)
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/document/document.py", line 1113, in _with_self_as_curdoc
    return f()
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/document/document.py", line 1126, in invoke
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/superusr/Desktop/colaboratory_python/mdpr7_cassandra.py", line 240, in updateLiveData
    source.stream(df_newData.to_dict(orient='list'), 100000) #keep 100000 samples of data at all times
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/models/sources.py", line 414, in stream
    self._stream(new_data, rollover)
  File "/home/superusr/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bokeh/models/sources.py", line 493, in _stream
    raise ValueError("Must stream updates to all existing columns (missing: %s)" % ", ".join(sorted(missing)))
ValueError: Must stream updates to all existing columns (missing: index)

update function

def getLiveData(lastTimeStamp):      
  global dcu_data
  global start_time
  global end_time

query= """SELECT tagdatetime, tagid, parameterid, tagvalue, tagtype, tagname FROM load_profile_data 
      WHERE tagid>50001 and tagid<=50006 and tagdatetime>'{0}' ALLOW FILTERING;""".format(end_time)
  print(query)
  query_res = session.execute(query)

live_data=pd.DataFrame.from_dict(query_res)
  print("\n\n\n\n\n\n\n")
  print("updated data-------->\n",live_data)
  print("\n")

live_data.sort_values("tagid", ascending = True, inplace = True)
  live_data['tagdatetime'] = pd.to_datetime(live_data['tagdatetime'])
  live_data['disp_tagdatetime'] = live_data['tagdatetime'].dt.strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")

live_data['color']=np.nan
  for i in available_tags:
    live_data.loc[live_data['tagid'] == i, ['color']] = dcu_data.loc[dcu_data['tagid'] == i, 'color'].iloc[0]

live_data.sort_values("tagdatetime", ascending = True, inplace = True)
  end_time = live_data['tagdatetime'].iloc[-1]
  # dcu_data['color2']=np.nan
  # for i in available_tags:
  #   live_data.loc[live_data['tagid'] == i, ['color2']] = dcu_data.loc[dcu_data['tagid'] == i, 'color2'].iloc[0]

dcu_data.append(live_data, ignore_index = True)
  print("updated data-------->\n",dcu_data)
  print("\n")
  return live_data

def updateLiveData():
  df_newData=getLiveData(end_time)
  df_newData=df_newData[df_newData['tagid'].isin(curTag)]
  print("updated data2222-------->\n",df_newData)
  print("\n\n\n\n\n\n\n")
  source.stream(df_newData.to_dict(orient='list'), 100000) #keep 100000 samples of data at all times
  return

When you create a CDS from a Pandas Dataframe, the CDS adds an "index" column for the DataFrame index by default. You will need to either:

• also update the index column with the rest of your data, or
  • delete the index column manually after to you create the CDS

Or apply the dataframe-to-dictionary conversion at create-time of the ColumnDataSource, similar to the way you’ve done in your updateLiveData() function

Assuming the original data is in a Pandas dataframe variable df

source = ColumnDataSource(data=df.to_dict(orient='list'))

Thank you @Bryan, @_jm , Deleting the index column from the CDS worked for me
Here is the function code:

def updateLiveData():
  df_newData=getLiveData(end_time)
  df_newData=df_newData[df_newData['tagid'].isin(curTag)]
  source.stream(df_newData.to_dict(orient='list'), 100000)
  source.remove('index')
  return