visibility

I’m new to bokeh and I have a visibility question. I currently have widgets that take in text (for upper and lower limit). They affect what circle points are shown on a graph. So far, I’ve been setting points to “None”, but apparently that is just the equivalent of “0” so it still shows on the plot. In my code, all the circles are made in one line of code (a single renderer). I know the visibility can be set for all points at once by writing e.g. “circle_glyph.visible = False”, but is there a way to pick which single points I want to be visible/invisible? The only method I’ve heard so far is by making each point a single glyph in a for loop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It is much easier to provide help and assistance in the context of viewing or trying real, actual code. Perhaps you can share an example of what you have tried so far, in order to motivate discussion?

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Dec 24, 2016, at 11:40 PM, James Yu <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm new to bokeh and I have a visibility question. I currently have widgets that take in text (for upper and lower limit). They affect what circle points are shown on a graph. So far, I've been setting points to "None", but apparently that is just the equivalent of "0" so it still shows on the plot. In my code, all the circles are made in one line of code (a single renderer). I know the visibility can be set for all points at once by writing e.g. "circle_glyph.visible = False", but is there a way to pick which single points I want to be visible/invisible? The only method I've heard so far is by making each point a single glyph in a for loop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/6aeee093-bf59-4fad-97a5-57d8c9f58889%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.